Tuesday Night Guitar Shopping was THURSDAY Night Guitar Shopping this week. And the goodies were plentiful at Long &McQuade Bloor that night!
- Dude…that is one badass V!
- Angus Young? No…Angus OLD! :D But seriously - Angus Young Signature SG (notice the lightning bolt fret markers!). The colour looks odd here…but it was actually a version - albeit much darker - of Gibson’s ubiquitous cherry.
- Things to LOVE about an LPC: 1) PELHAM BLUE, 2) gold hardware 3) triple-bound body, neck and headstock, 4) awesome headstock inlay, and last but not least 5) PELHAM BLUE!!
- Epi Wildkat - along with the Epi Nighthawk - is probably the best value to cost ratio in the entire world of guitars! PS: above and to the left is an Epi Emperor Swingster (or as my cousin calls his, the “Emperor Sphincter”! But it’s also a really good value for money.
- Up at the Matt Andersen show at the Rose Theatre in Brampton (a suburb of Toronto) the other day and I came across this shop called “Little Shop of Ice Cream”. Their logo (bottom right of their sign) is a skull and cross bones made of ice cream (and two scoop for the bones!)
- See earlier comment on LPC and substitute the word “ebony” for the word “pelham blue”
- Check out the interesting finish on this 335! Behind are a “Lucille” and two more conventionally coloured 335s